Interested in volunteering for the Redlegs Run? Volunteers provide crucial support for thousands of Reds racers. There are a variety of positions available, making it the perfect event for everyone!
- Over 150 volunteers are needed on race day for a variety of tasks
- Ability to be paired up with friends or family members
- All volunteers will receive a race t-shirt
- Breakfast will be provided
- Each volunteer will receive two (2) View Level tickets to a future Reds game
- Event information will be e-mailed to volunteers a week prior to the event
- Groups are welcome! It is a great team-building event for schools, clubs, sports teams, fraternities, sororities and business.
Volunteers will need to commit to working an entire shift. Please make sure you are available from the start to finish of desired positions. Volunteers must be 16 years or older. If you are interested in working with a friend, please register for the same volunteer area.
Groups are welcome! It is a great team-building event for schools, clubs, sports teams, fraternities, sororities and business. To be considered as a volunteer group, your organization must be able to provide 15 or more volunteers and submit the above group registration form to reserve a spot. We are happy to provide verification of community service hours in return. One chaperone is required for every 10 volunteers under the age of 18 years old to ensure sufficient supervision. Please be thoughtful on the number of volunteers your group will be able to supply as we rely on your anticipated number to ensure coverage and full support for our participants.